Victor Stringer started playing golf 30 years ago and at one point had a 3 handicap. An avid athlete Stringer enjoyed playing basketball, tennis and was a road bicyclist competing in several 100-mile cycling events in the U.S. and Mexico. When Stringer incorporated yoga into his life, this brought him the most joy and helped him emotionally, mentally and physically on and off the golf course. Today, Stringer is a certified yoga instructor and a member of the Southern California Golf Association. He combined his two favorite pastimes of golf and yoga and wrote Yogi on the Green a #1 international best-selling book in three categories in nine countries. Stringer is the owner and President of the global company, VR Camelot Inc. a U.S. Customs Broker and Freight Forwarder.
Questions You’ll Hear Today:
- What do you mean when you say “be mindful” where you are when playing golf?
- How do you use meditation when playing golf, and what techniques do you use?
- Tell us more about the Asana position and how it helps a golfer over time gain strength, endurance and flexibility?
- How does the combination of golf and yoga reduce stress on and off the golf course?
- What was the purpose of writing the book?
Connect with Victor Stringer:
TurnkeyPodcast.com – You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it. Podcast Production, Concept to Launch
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug’s Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Social Quant – Boost your Twitter following the right way. Targeted reach
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.