Reach Us Here:
Show Notes by: Anna Nygren
The Best Plot Twist for Your Business Story: Authenticity
Dawn Gluskin is a storyteller, truth-digger, copywriter & strategist that helps soul-centered entrepreneurs stand out, build their legacy, and live a life they love. She’s been in sales + marketing for 20+ years, built a 7-figure biz, and her words and stories have been published internationally.
Dawn always knew she’d be a writer when she grew up … until the world convinced Dawn that she’d never made any money doing that. So, she went to school for sales & marketing instead, which lead her to starting & growing a tech distribution company from $0 to $3 million. When the company went back down to $0 & Dawn lost everything, it was actually the best thing that ever happened to her. Now, Dawn lives a life she loves, on purpose, & in alignment.
Questions You’ll Hear Today
- How is vulnerability a superpower in business?
- You say “Authenticity is the new Currency” — what do you mean by that?
- In your signature process, you use what you call the “naked approach” — sounds risque. What is that all about?
- What advice do you have for somebody who is listening that wants to be more vulnerable & open with sharing themselves & their stories … but it feels scary to them.
- You’ve been in marketing for 20 years, 10 of those as an entrepreneur. Out of everything you’ve learned in that time, what is your #1 best business advice for our listeners?
The Power of Storytelling in Business – 15 page workbook & video training. Download for free at http://www.blissedcommunications.com/
Check out more episodes at http://www.bizwizpodcast.com
Produced by http://www.TurnKeyPodcast.com You’re the expert, let us help you prove it.