Teresa Barnes, RN is the business owner of HearCommunication an educational business company that helps businesses CONNECT with the hearing impaired to increase sales, customer service, communication, compliance, inclusion, and reduce worker’s compensation claim with Hearing Friendly Business Training and Certification Program. Teresa has had hearing loss since birth and she is a former ER Manager. She is author of Sound Advice: Tune Into Listening and the podcast host of Sound Advice: A Hearing Friendly Business Podcast and is available for keynote and breakout sessions for corporate events.
Questions You’ll Hear Today:
- What’s the difference between the hearing impaired and the Deaf?
- How Hearing Friendly is Your Business?
- What do the ADA 2010 Standards say about accommodations for those wearing hearing aids and cochlear implants?
- When are the marketing days for this unaddressed population?
- Why enlarge your inclusion spaces for the hearing impaired?
- Who is hearing impaired and are there ways to recognize them?
- Are there foods and industrial products one should avoid to reduce the risk of hearing loss?
Connect with Teresa Barnes:
LinkedIn: Teresa “TJ” Barnes, RN
TurnkeyPodcast.com – You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it. Podcast Production, Concept to Launch
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug’s Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Social Quant – Boost your Twitter following the right way. Targeted reach
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.