Susan is President/CEO of Steinbrecher and Associates, a leadership development firm formed in 1992. SAA provides custom design leadership development, executive coaching services and facilitates off-site meetings. Susan is the author of three books and her most recent one is Meaningful Alignment- How to master emotionally intelligent interactions both at work and in life.
Questions You’ll Hear Today:
- What is meaningful Alignment and why is it important?
- You talk about the inside game and the outside game. What is the inside game?
- What is the outside game?
- How does one build emotional resilience and composure?
- What do you do if the person that you are communicating with, shows a lack of emotional composure?
Connect with Susan Steinbrecher:
YouTube: Susan Steinbrecher
LinkedIn: Susan Steinbrecher
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug’s Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.