Reach us here:
Welcome To BizWiz
Steve Olsher is the founder of New Media Summit.Reinvent Yourself, dare to be bold, screw routine….yes. That’s the walk that Steve Olsher has been walking for decades. This is my brother from a different mother and I have to say I am impressed
Steve Olsher is known as the world’s foremost reinvention expert. Famous for helping individuals and corporations become exceptionally clear on their WHAT – that is, the ONE thing they were created to do – his practical, no-holds-barred approach to life and business propels his clients towards achieving massive profitability while also cultivating a life of purpose, conviction, and contribution.
A 25+ year entrepreneur, Steve is the Chairman & Founder of Liquor.com, online pioneer who launched on CompuServe’s Electronic Mall in 1993, New York Times bestselling author of What Is Your WHAT? Discover The ONE Amazing Thing You Were Born To Do, author of the Business Technology Book of the Year, Internet Prophets: The World’s Leading Experts Reveal How to Profit Online, host of the #1 rated radio show/podcast Reinvention Radio, international keynote speaker, and an in-demand media guest who has appeared on CNN, The Huffington Post, Entrepreneur on Fire and countless other media outlets.
Steve says that without apology or hesitation. his shit is good. He has helped tens of thousands across the globe achieve their desired results. He can help you too.
Whether you want to discover and monetize your WHAT by identifying your singular Gifts, the Vehicle you will use to share your Gifts with the world, and the People you are most compelled to serve; allow Steve, and his cadre of leading internet marketing experts, to teach you how to profit online; or, receive personal assistance to massively shorten your learning curve and lead you in expedited fashion towards realizing ultimate achievement in business and life. Join him at New Media Summit in April.
Questions You’ll Hear Today
- There’s a lot of talk about ‘new media’ — can you tell us the difference between ‘new media’ and ‘old media’? Audio, video, blogging, social media, apps.
- You’ve been quoted as saying that there’s only ONE thing that separates businesses that thrive from those that struggle to generate meaningful revenue.
- Why is it becoming increasingly difficult for business owners to generate the visibility they deserve?
- You’ve said that succeeding in the world of new media is not as difficult as some might lead us to believe. Why?
- Why is NOW the time for business owners (coaches, authors, speakers, consultants, professionals, small business owners, etc.) to leverage the power of new media?