Welcome back Biz Wiz community, Today we are sitting down with Roger Burnett. As co-founder of PromoCares and PromoKitchen, host of the popular So, You’re in Sales? podcast, executive producer of the PromoCares Radio podcast and co-author of the book Red Goldfish; Promo Edition, Roger offers a unique perspective on the many values of organizational alignment and the ways purpose capably serves as the 5th P of Marketing. He makes his living as founder of Social Good Promotions, a purpose-based marketing agency.
Questions You’ll Hear Today:
- How did you get into promotions? I know you used to be a copier sales guy?
- Tell our community a little about your book, and why you decided to write it?
- What is the most effective piece of promo material?
- What do you think should be the #1 consideration for business owners who want to invest resources to succeed in this economy?
- How has COVID shifted how consumers and business view alignment?
- What conditions are driving that choice? Has COVID had an effect here? How?
- What can a business expect to achieve if they were to adopt a strategy like this?
- Mentality is important —- Why is purpose such a strong choice for alignment in your mind?
Connect with Roger Burnett:
Facebook: Social Good Promotions
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug’s Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.