Revisiting Square One with a Purpose
Michael Levitt brings people back to life. Focused on helping individuals and leaders within corporations (Re)Learn BOUNDARIES in their work and personal lives – So that they can accomplish more, by doing less, which will save their careers and possibly their lives.
Michael is an expert in Boundaries. He lost his health, his job, his car, and his home all in 369 days. After suffering a year of significant losses, he rebounded and reinvented himself, and his approach to life. Michael teaches people on how that happened to him, so that they can make the crucial changes in their lives to prevent those losses from happening to them.
Questions you’ll hear on the podcast today
- How do I get done what I need to get done, without burning myself out?
- How do I pick from all the items on my to-do list?
- There are so many options and tools to become more efficient, which ones should I use?
- How should I approach my boss, if I feel that I’m overwhelmed in my job?
- What’s the one piece of advice I could learn from you today, that could change my life?