Heather Pearce Campbell is a warrior mama, nature lover, and dedicated attorney and legal coach for world-changing entrepreneurs. Based in Seattle, she is mom to two little, wild munchkins, and founder of Pearce Law PLLC, home to her legal practice, and The Legal Website Warrior, an online business that provides legal education and support to information entrepreneurs (coaches, consultants, online educators, speakers & authors) around the U.S. and the world.
She hoards information, paper, and books while secretly dreaming of becoming a minimalist, and relishes an occasional rare night with her hubby when the kiddos are miraculously asleep and she can soak up HGTV without guilt.
Questions You’ll Hear Today:
- I would imagine being a minimalist with two kids would be quite the task?
- Can you give us some background on yourself and speak a little to how your life journey. I understand you didn’t initially go to college to study law?
- What led you to start Pearce Law?
- What is the downside of not putting legal support in place right away?
- Why don’t entrepreneurs get the (legal) support that they need?
- What are the biggest legal risks that online entrepreneurs face?
- What do online entrepreneurs need to know that they don’t know?
- What is one thing that entrepreneurs can do today to get started?
Connect with Heather Pearce Campbell:
Facebook: Heather Pearce Campbell
LinkedIn: Heather Pearce Campbell
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug’s Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.