Mike Robbins is the author of five books, including his latest, We’re All in This Together, which comes out May 5th and is currently available for pre-order. He’s a sought-after speaker who delivers keynotes and seminars for some of the top companies in the world such as Google, Wells Fargo, Microsoft, Gap, Schwab, eBay, and others. Mike and his work have been featured on ABC News and NPR, and in the New York Times, Fast Company, and the Wall Street Journal.
Questions You’ll Hear Today:
- How can people lead in the midst of everything that is going on right now with the Coronavirus?
- Can teams still connect and thrive at this time? And, if so, how?
- Why are “soft” skills so hard?
- Why did you write WE’RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER and why now?
- Can you talk about the four key pillars in your book?
- What are common mistakes that leaders and teams make when it comes to culture?
- What did your experience as a pro baseball player teach you about success, failure, teamwork, and culture?
Pre-order Mike’s New Book (releasing May 5, 2020) at: Mike-Robbins.com/Together
Connect with Mike Robbins:
Facebook: Mike Robbins
LinkedIn: Mike Robbins
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug’s Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.