Marissa Nash is a Leadership and Wellness Coach as well as a Meditation Teacher and Founder of The Well Co., a wellness coaching firm designed for leaders and corporations. As a Coach and Teacher, her mission is to equip and empower leaders to overcome negative beliefs, self-doubt, stress, and overwhelm through wellness practices so they can live more aligned and fulfilled lives both personally and professionally.
Questions You’ll Hear Today:
- What are holistic ways to deal with work stress?
- How does gratitude impact overall happiness?
- What are limiting beliefs and how can I overcome them?
- What is self-leadership and how can I practice it in my life?
- What are the types of self-care and how can I implement them into my lifestyle?
- What tips do you have for staying nourished and inspired while working?
Connect with Marissa Nash:
Facebook: The Well Co.
Show: Stay Well Podcast
Want to work with Marissa? Find out more about her Shape Shifters 6-month coaching program at http://www.thewellco.org/corporatewellness
Find out more about working with her as a coach at http://www.thewellco.org/coaching
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug’s Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.