Garret Orr is a Serial Entrepreneur, Author, Podcaster and Business Advisor. As the Founder of Generation Optics and AddeyPro, and over 20 years in corporate partnering with organizations such as FranklinCovey, major Universities and helping entrepreneurial ventures like TurnKey Podcast and QCL Incubator. Through these companies he has generated $400M+ in sales for his clients. Garret is the new host of the Biz Wiz podcast and shares the raw lessons of his entrepreneurial journey along with other seasoned entrepreneurs, business consultants and coaches. Garret’s professional focus is to help entrepreneurs build their companies that enable freedom of time and financial profitability. He does that by being an active entrepreneur in the trenches and through training others on entrepreneurship, leadership, sales & marketing. I’ve seen Garret in action and me and the producers of Turnkey Podcast Productions hand picked Garret to fill the host role. He and his wife Laurel of 30 years have five children. And Garret is a US Military Veteran. Excited to have you take over Garret, welcome to BizWiz
This is the introduction to your entire show and should answer these questions:
- Who am I?
- How did I get here? What have I done?
- What will the show be about?
- What is the mission or goal of your podcast? (i.e., Main themes, topics, niche discussions)
- Who is the show for? (i.e., Who is your target or ideal audience?)
- Why should people listen? (i.e., What’s in it for them and what will they get out of it?)
- What is the format for the show? (i.e., Will it contain regular or occasional interviews? Will it be just you speaking. Will you have a co-host?)
- When will it publish? (i.e., once a week, twice a