How Working Through Pain Can Lead to Success
Todd Nelson is a Naturopathic Doctor in practice for the past 35 years. He is the co-author of three books: Asthma Survival, Headache Survival, and Arthritis Survival. Todd is an expert in guiding people to overcome pain and fatigue , reclaim their power, and get back to high performance.
Todd suffered from migraine headaches since he was a teen as well as general aches and pains stemming from a rare genetic disorder called Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome. Like his patients and clients, Todd hated being in pain, so this put him on a path to discover safe, natural treatments to reduce the occurrence of his pain symptoms. This has allowed him to function at high level in his work and his mission, leading Todd to develop programs that have helped many business owners to reduce pain and gain back their power and performance.
Questions you’ll hear on the podcast today
- Have you, or colleagues you’ve known, been derailed from launching or scaling your business because of some type of physical pain like headaches, arthritis, backaches, or injuries?
- Does fatigue get in the way of having sharp focus, great execution and follow through, inspiration and creativity?
- Are you pushing yourself with work, work, work, while your health suffers?
- Have you known someone who is successful who suddenly loses their ability to enjoy the fruits of their labors because of illness or going into chronic pain?
- How does practicing self-care factor into your success or lack of it?
Check out more episodes at http://www.bizwizpodcast.com
Produced by http://www.TurnKeyPodcast.com You’re the expert, let us help you prove it.