Reach Us Here:
Show Notes by: Anna Nygren
Getting Deeper Insight on Today’s Breakthrough Ideas
Bob Roitblat founded/co-founded and successfully exited 12 different companies that generated
over $45 million in revenue. He now spends his time helping other organizations be more
creative and produce more innovative breakthrough ideas.
Bob self-funded the first several companies he started so getting it right was critical. Bob
consumed every business book he could get his hands on and used the collective knowledge to
develop his successful innovation process.
Questions You’ll Hear Today
1. The statistics are staggering: Most new products and services fail. Why is that?
2. Our listeners would love to be the next Uber or Netflix, how do they come up with these
3. We need insights before ideas, how do we get deeper insight?
4. What else gets in the way of successful innovation?
5. We've identified a great idea, do we just put all of our money into this new product or
service and do a wide roll-out?