Debi Ronca is President of Sequoia Coaching, a certified life coach, speaker and DISC Profile trainer with the John Maxwell team. She is also the author of The Family Letter: How to Intentionally Develop a Culture of Honor, Encouragement & Value With Your Loved Ones, a best-seller in nine relationship and parenting categories. Ronca wants to start a global movement so other families
Questions You’ll Hear Today:
- What is The Family Letter and what is the impact of it?
- How do you start a family letter, and when is a good time to start?
- How can letters be a catalyst for accomplishing forgiveness?
- Besides the family, who else would benefit from receiving a letter (teachers, mentors, parents, grandparents, extended family)?
- What are legacy letters and how do they impact family members?
- The last letter – how can it bring comfort to those left behind?
- Why did you write The Family Letter?
- How have your readers, to date, been impacted? What is the ripple effect?
Connect with Debi Ronca:
Facebook: Debi Ronca
LinkedIn: Debi Ronca
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug’s Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.