Creating Synergy at Every Level of a Company
Natasha Todorovic-Cowan is known as the “Corporate Body Count Pro”. Her expertise includes unraveling people messes at all levels of an organization. Whether it is dysfunctional teams, incongruent leadership, cultures in conflict, change or strategy implementation, she gets to the marrow of what prevents leaders, teams, and organizations from connecting for results. With more than 25 years of experience applying bio-psycho-social-systems insights, Natasha confirms that nice guys rule!
By age 7 Natasha had lived in 3 different countries and spoke 3 different languages. She was born in a country that no longer exists and was repeatedly caught between conflicting worlds. Her parents escaped communism in pursuit of the American dream. Natasha has worked on 5 different continents in more than 14 different countries and been caught between Russian border guards and the Russian military in Gorky Park, stuck between riot police and neo-Nazi protestors on Hitler’s birthday in Vienna, and the target of wrath of a new age cult.
Questions you’ll hear on the podcast today
- What divides and what connects people?
- What is a Corporate Body Count Pro?
- Never before in the history of the world has there been a multigenerational workplace. What’s going on and what did you find?
- You say “leaders are chosen”, what do you mean by that?
- I‘ve heard you say “we change in relationship” and that you work with the space in-between. What is that?
- In a fast changing world, how can a leader support their teams, employees, and managers to become more change resilient?
- One of your clients wanted to get their departments collaborating. With narrow margins, highly competitive markets, and fickle customers they were trying to follow common wisdom to get innovation. You told them it wouldn’t happen unless they worked on their dog tracks, what was going on?
Check out more episodes at http://www.bizwizpodcast.com
Produced by http://www.TurnKeyPodcast.com You’re the expert, let us help you prove it.