Today we are sitting down with Adrian Koehler, an entrepreneur, executive coach, and co-host of the podcast “Raising the Bar with Alli and Adrian.” Koehler is a leadership engagement expert and founder of the executive coaching firm, Take New Ground. He coaches executives and entrepreneurs in the art and science of leadership to help them create new, unprecedented results and experience fulfillment through their work.
Questions You’ll Hear Today:
- Can you give our community a little overview of your background and how you came to get involved in leadership coaching?
- How do you communicate the hard truths to a scared team? And please tell us why this is so important!
- Why crisis is sometimes the best way for a business leader to see the cracks in their company, and how to move forward? Telltale signs?
- How to turn conflict into profit?
- How to lead during this new normal?
- Can you please tell the community a little bit about your podcast?
Connect with Adrian Koehler:
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug’s Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.